"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, September 30, 2011

joanna's guide to NYC

adorable photo from here on Jo's equally adorable blog
Friends, have you ever been to New York?  I've had the opportunity to go a couple of times for work (once at Christmastime!), and it really is so great.  I'm a huge believer in the education that travel provides, and as an American, it's one of those places you just have to go.

Jo shares her favorite places to eat, stay, even play!  One of my (irrational, ridiculous) fears when I travel is looking like a tourist.  I can't wait to see what she says about that!

Where's your favorite American vacay spot?  I still can't get over Charleston...

Be sure to come back on Monday when I reveal what my Halloween costume will be this year (that is, if I get invited to a party...  hint, hint)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...