"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, September 28, 2011

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* SLEEP.  Enough said.

* Some "football game" dresses.  I would be all over this one if it weren't almost $300.

* That someone around me would have a Halloween party and invite me.  I have a killer costume in mind.

* A cute iPad sleeve.  There are some awesome ones on Etsy, of course.

* Money to shop for fall clothes.  What did I even wear last year?

What's your wish?

3 comments:

Julia Ueding said...

What is the costume idea? I am invited and I absolutely have no idea ....

mary-kathryn herrington said...

That you lived next door to me and were roped into the chi o madness the next few days with me!

LT (and Max) said...

i wish that you would tell us about the costume already. i promise i won't copy you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...