"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Monday, September 12, 2011

sick day

I'm at home today with a sore throat.  Now, before you start to think that I'm a wimp, let it be known that I have a media tour later this week, and I simply can't miss it.  So, I'm lying around with my puppies today watching movies and Food Network.  I think ice cream is in order for tonight.

What makes you feel better when you're sick?

4 comments:

Katy Agnew said...

Ice cream and egg drop soup! Not together, mind you... Feel better sweet friend!

mary-kathryn herrington said...

chicken and rice soup!

LT (and Max) said...

oh no!!! poor you. i HATE a sore throat. i don't think you're a wimp at all.
and i love any kind of chicken noodle/chicken rice soup when i'm sick! there's nothing better. you MUST make Emeril's Wild Rice and Chicken Soup recipe. to die for...especially when you're sick.
xoxo

KK said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. I've been blowing your cell up all day with mindless texts. I like saltines with cheddar cheese sliced and run through the broiler. I make them for my girls when they are sick too, just like my Mama did! Hope you are feeling better. Maybe you are just beat up because there was no BB last night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...