"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, September 7, 2011

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?


* That I could do the perfect winged eye a la Nicole Richie.

* Vintage scarf to frame for my gallery wall.  There are so many great ones on Etsy, and I particularly like this one from my favorite store in London.


* That this fall weather would stick around.  My hopes aren't up, though.

* The Design*Sponge at Home book.  If you're a fan of the blog, you'll most definitely love the paper version.
* That I had plenty of money to shop online at ZARA today.  It's their first day of website shopping!
 
What's your wish?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...