"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, September 9, 2011

don't feel like working today...

I'd much rather spend my day gazing longingly at the Missoni for Target collection.  Have you seen it?  Looks incredible, just like all the cheap/chic Target collections!

I am particularly eyeing these items...
This throw has so many great colors.  You could plan a whole room around it! 

I need some cool barware!  This etched glass is awesome.  Chec out the stem of that 'tini glass!

Emma Roberts totally works this cardi.  Maybe I should pick up a yellow belt while I'm there, too.
Target shoes often hurt my feet, but I think these would be worth it.  Beauty is pain!

Remember I've been wishing for a cool scarf?  These might just fit the bill.

Everything looks just so cool to me.  The colors, chevron stripe, retro vibe - I love it all.  I guarantee I'll have an excuse to be at my Target at 8:00 Tuesday morning when the collection is in stores.

What are your plans this weekend?  Put on a cute outfit and go somewhere!  I plan to!  And please come back on Sunday for a special September 11 post.

Have a great one, chickadees!

1 comment:

mary-kathryn herrington said...

haha, i don't feel like working either!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...