"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Monday, October 3, 2011

who am i?

Now that it’s finally October, it’s high time to talk about Halloween. I’ve always kind of liked it, even though when I was a kid my mom would never let me be a witch (always wanted to). I love to ask Kell what he’s going to dress up as and make suggestions to others. I rarely don a costume myself, but it’s so much fun to think about them!

OK, time for the crazy: my costume idea for this year came to me in a dream. Seriously. Want to know what it is?

SLASH. Can you believe I’ve never thought of this before? I totally have the hair, and I can dig up a top hat and a guitar and a pretend nose ring! 

What are you going to be for Halloween? Do you love it or loathe it?

1 comment:

Julia Ueding said...

Btw, I think your costume idea is awesome and suits you perfectly :) I wanna see pictures - u just need that Halloween party!

I had an idea now as well, I'll be 'Black Swan' ...

xJulz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...