"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, May 12, 2010

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* A food processor. Sometimes a girl just doesn’t feel like chopping.

* That I loved salads. Oh I eat them; I just wish I was happy when I did.

* This Joy the Baker cake. Stat.

* That the acting in Criminal Minds was a little better.

* This awesome, dimple-y orange tray. Have I told you how much I love an orange accessory?

What’s your wish?

3 comments:

Jess said...

I often feel hostel about a salad too!

mary-kathryn herrington said...

that i had some blogging inspiration. maybe laying by the pool at lowes this weekend will provide.

Harris Helen said...

you need a food processor.

and i wish ya'll were coming this weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...