"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, May 14, 2010

we made it!


Another week down! Happy Friday, friends!

I’m headed out to Orlando for the first time since I went to Disney World as a wee tot. How exciting! I want Mickey ears!

I hope you have fun plans for this weekend. If not, I suggest you make these Berry Cobbler Bars and save me one.

Later, gators.

3 comments:

Katy Agnew said...

Enjoy Disney! If you got see Harry bring me a wand... :) or some floo powder. I'm not picky!

LT (and Max) said...

MSKS!!!!!!!!! disney world?!?!?!? i'm jealous of you for the 2nd time this week. ugh.

have fuN!

Anonymous said...

msks! How long will you be there? we're going next week for my mom's 60th birthday. she wants to be a kid again. i worked there one summer and LOVE disney.

post pics when you return!

laura mc

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...