"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Monday, May 17, 2010

rock me baby

I heard someone say on TMZ the other day that Mick Jagger is the biggest rock star in the world. So naturally, my Beatle love took over my consciousness, and I disagreed immediately. Why? I think if you showed 100 people on the street a picture of Mick Jagger and a picture of Paul McCartney, I bet you more people would recognize Sir Paul than Sir Mick (not to mention Paul always was and always will be waaaaay cuter).

or


What do you think?

4 comments:

Anisa said...

Mick all the way! I am a Rolling Stones girl.

Anonymous said...

Neither. Mark Morrison kills them both.

guess who...

Harris Helen said...

Mick Jagger is repulsive.

SIR PAUL!

Anna Little Morris said...

Paul. Hands down. He's so fab.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...