"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, May 5, 2010

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That I had just a little sun from last weekend’s beach trip.

* A pair of cute wellies. How much do we love these red ones?

* That I will be able to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter when I’m in Orlando this month!

* That Jenny from Little Green Notebook would take me on as a charity case.


* For you all to have a happy Cinco de Mayo!

What’s your wish?

2 comments:

Katy Agnew said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! You get to go to see Harry? I'm SO JEALOUS! Please take LOTS of pics and call me while you are there!

mary-kathryn herrington said...

i'm so wishing that for us in orlando too! not to mention i am dying for hunter wellies. big time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...