"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Tuesday, May 4, 2010

buckle up


I am crazy about a seatbelt. I'm proud to say that it's a habit for me as soon as I get into a car, I immediately buckle up. You should, too.

This commercial is a tad weird but really powerful I think (thanks, Daddy, for sending it to me). Consider this my little PSA to my dear readers. I want y'all to stick around!

Oh, and just so you know: I did not see the sun once while at the beach this weekend, so I am as pasty as I was the day I left. Boo hoo.

1 comment:

Lexi's Mom said...

MS, they showed this at my office several weeks ago. I literally cannot watch it without crying. Must be the post-pregancy hormones... But seriously, what a dramatic, moving commercial.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...