"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Thursday, July 14, 2011

you better not win...

I debated on whether or not to share this on the blog because I'm fully aware that the more people that sign up, the less chance I have of winning. But my love for Kallie's amazing photos on Hello Delta won me over - I just couldn't help myself from telling you all.

Go to the Hello Delta website and click on The Skinny. Look through her amazing portfolio, pick your favorite (I picked #108) and leave a comment for her. She's giving the winner an 11x14 of his/her chosen print! What an amazing deal! I've wanted one of these forever!

I'm not wishing any of you good luck. Sorry. I really want to win.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...