"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, July 13, 2011

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That Widdleton (that's Will and Kate) would have taken a spin through the South while they were in the U.S. this week.

* A robe that doesn't make me sweat in the summer.  I of course found one at Anthro that would do just fine.

* That I could be with Harris as she registers for wedding gifts.  Hooray!

* A right-hand ring with a colored stone.  I am very much into sapphires and emeralds at the moment, and I am still happily accepting belated birthday gifts.

* One of these Cherry Lime Mojitos to be waiting on me when I get home from work today!

What's your wish?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...