"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, July 6, 2011

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That more recipes called for Nilla Wafers.  I forget how delicious they are!

* That I weren't too embarrassed to dress up in costume for the Harry Potter premier next Friday.

* A gallery wall for my living room.  Do you like this one?

* That I could eat Otter Pops all day at my desk at work.  Louie Blue Raspberry all the way.

* A break from this heat.  Yikes!

What's your wish?

2 comments:

The Quinns said...

My wish this wednesday is that you would dress up for the Harry Potter premier neext Friday as well, how weird?

mary-kathryn herrington said...

the blue are my fav too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...