"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, July 20, 2011

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That I didn't have to get up so early this morning. 5:30 is just too much to ask. 

* A batch of these Reese's stuffed crescent rolls.  OMG.

* That the "y" key on my laptop wasn't stuck.  Y'all should see how hard I have to press to get it to type.  I never realized how much I use y.

* This cute t-shirt.  It's got little spectacles and sunglasses on it!

* Some colored jeans.  I like these red ones.  Do you?  (oh, and the legs to go with them...)

What's your wish? (jeepers, there's that y again)

1 comment:

mary-kathryn herrington said...

the girl in an anthro had on green ones that were super cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...