"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, August 8, 2007

haley in the house

I love it when I’m able to wear my friends down.

I’ve been pleading with Haley for months to get a blog, and she finally caved. Haley and I have only known each other for a little over a year, but we became immediate friends when she moved from Jackson to Greenwood and started work at The Alluvian (where I was employed at the time). I don’t even remember what it was like getting to know her because it was like we had already been friends all our lives.

And all would be amiss if I failed to give her Boston Terrier LuLu a shout-out. For the first few months of her life, we thought LuLu was “special” since she didn’t bark. Come to find out - that is one of the BT’s traits. Not sure about the underbite, though. I think head gear is in order. Just kidding. Kind of.

Be sure to check out Haley’s blog (Heather did her banner, and it is SO cute!) so you can add her to the ever-growing blog stalking list.

Welcome, Haley!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...