"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Monday, October 17, 2011

fill in the blank

1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was… I really can’t think of anything at the moment. I do a lot more selfish things than selfless, I think.

2. When it comes to working out, I am really miserable. I don’t do it often enough, but when I do, I am constantly wondering why anyone would do this to themselves on purpose.

3. A woman should always write timely thank-you notes, feel pretty, know how to shake hands, have clean fingernails and appropriately groomed eyebrows, be tough when necessary and ladylike always.

4. I wish I could be more musical. I would love to be able to sing and play guitar at dark pubs.

5. A best friend is someone who is honest with you if you’ve gained weight but reminds you that you’re cute anyway.

6. I can't get enough of re-decorating my home in my brain, Storage Wars, Modern Family and red seedless grapes.

7. This weekend I am going to a lakeside wedding. Whatever shall I wear?!

Your turn...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...