"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, October 12, 2011

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

image from here
* That my favorite foodie treats weren't the worst things for me! It should be completely acceptable to eat an entire baguette as a snack. Right, MK?

* This darling romper from my favorite local boutique in Ridgeland, Libby Story. I cannot quit looking at it!

* That I liked pumpkin. It's everywhere this time of year, and I feel left out.

* Cold enough weather to get to wear scarves like this one.

* Some of these pretzel tots. I don't love a regular crunchy pretzel, but I think I could get behind these.

What's your wish?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...