"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, March 2, 2011

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* This bow clutch in yellow to wear this weekend. I want it, I want it, I WANT IT!

* To be able to dress like a tres chic French woman during my trip to Paris this summer. Suggestions? This looks like a good start.

* That BHLDN had been around 5 years ago...

* That I'd seen The King's Speech before it won the Best Picture Oscar. I love you, Colin Firth!

* The very happiest of wedding days for Mary-Kathryn! Hooray! Go visit her blog and say 'ello!

What's your wish?

1 comment:

mary-kathryn herrington said...

thank you!!! can't wait to see you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...