"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, March 4, 2011

i'm hungry

...and this is what I'd like to eat:

Kell would die over these Banana Cupcakes with Honey-Cinnamon Frosting (I'm trying to work on saying "frosting" instead of "icing.")

These Sweet Potato and Parmesan Chips would make a delightful snack. They're baked!

My grandmother never made chocolate cobbler, but I bet it would be as good as this looks.

As if pimiento cheese wasn't good enough, I'll have mine with bacon, please.

And to get my protein in for the day, I'll have a big ole slice of Peanut Butter Banana Bread.

Let the drooling commence...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...