"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Monday, March 21, 2011

the day of the diva

Happy birthday to my sister Harris!

If you don't know her, you totally should. I'm so grateful that she and I are related. She is the cutest, sweetest, funniest person I know. Why, might you ask?

Harris A to Z...

Abbey
Bay Bay
Counting peas
Diet Pepsi
Evil Brassiere
Forever 21
Go chicken baby!
Harry and the Hendersons
Ice cream - vanilla
Jumanji
Kitty, real or stuffed
Lincoln Park after Dark
Magical Pasture
Nicole Richie
OPI
Pull over so we can look at that dead armadillo!”
Quick texter
Ray Bans
Sephora
Their noses look like a desert!”
Underwear gathering with tongs
V is for Victoria
Weddings are like pageants.”
XM Radio
Yurman
Zzzz… with her phone

Happy Birthday, sissy!

5 comments:

Carley said...

Love this picture. Happy birthday Harris!

LT (and Max) said...

happy birthday pretty harris!!!

Anonymous said...

May May...sweet of you to with Bay Bay a happy birthday!!

Harris Helen said...

thank you to my sweet sissy.

LYLAS

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Harris! Wish I had your e-mail to personally say it myself! OK....what is the story with your outfit?
Hope to see you soon. Hugs, Lisa
(Your sweet sissy's MIL)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...