"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, June 2, 2010

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That I could bring my ice cream maker to work. On second thought, that’s a really bad idea.

* To be able to get into the book I’m reading. Sorry, Eric, but you’re killing me here.

* A cute straw fedora to wear to the beach this weekend. Maybe like this one!

* A nap.

* Some curtains for my bedroom so maybe I could sleep past 6:00 a.m. on weekends.

What’s your wish?

2 comments:

mary-kathryn herrington said...

that hat is cute.

Anna Little Morris said...

I wish I could go to the beach with you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...