"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Monday, June 21, 2010

in the bag

First and foremost, thanks to all of my sweet friends and family that gave me well-wishes Wednesday on my birthday (and a special thank you to yaya for her sweet post about yours truly)! My blog, facebook and twitter (follow me!) were blowin’ up, and it’s all thanks to you guys! I wish I could squeeze you all. Imagine I am right now.

So I was tagged by yaya and Heather to share with all my friends what’s in my purse. Pretty boring, but here goes:

Wallet, of course – the trusty HOBO. What did I do before I had this thing? If you don’t have one, break down and spend the $90 or so to get one. It will change your life. Anywho, mine has my checkbook, receipts, cards, and some cash-ola (not much, mind you).

6 pens of various points and colors

Moleskine notebook (thanks, MK). I keep this in my bag ALWAYS. It has notes about everything from dimensions of my house, to recipes to article notes. It even has a cute little (empty) pouch in the back to hold little treasures.

A Libby Story gift card that my pups gave me for Mothers Day. I’m holding out until they get TOMS wedges in. Score!

A Diet Dr. Pepper for today. It should actually be in the fridge right now, but you have to get up to do that.


Cute little birdie bag (that Harris gave me) with about a million different MAC lip glosses and lipsticks, NARS cream blush (great for the girl on the go!), a ponytail holder, some bobbies and mirror.

Business card holder with my real job business cards and some from my freelancing.

Hand sanitizer. No diggity, no doubt.

Weight Watchers calculator. If you think I don’t pull this out in the grocery store multiple times per visit, you are dead wrong.

My sunglasses – purple Ray-Ban Wayfarers. I’ve come this close to losing them about 100 times, but they keep finding their way back to me. We love each other.

Keys. Blah.

So, that’s that! I hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Jennifer and BJ said...

good call saving the libby gc for the tom's wedges. i got some at reed's saturday (with a gc of course). LOVE them!!! i got the blue and white stripe :)

Harris Helen said...

and we even get a little view of your office!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...