"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, November 25, 2009

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That I was actually friends with all the celebs I follow on Twitter.

* That I had something new and cute to wear to Thanksgiving.

* To bring the Golden Egg back home on Saturday!

* That my appetizers are tasty tomorrow. Perhaps a potential Delicious Dish?

* A happy (early) 33rd anniversary to my dear mom and dad. Love you guys!

What’s your wish?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what apps did you decide to do?

laura mc

mary-kathryn herrington said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

LT (and Max) said...

GTHOM.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...