"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Monday, November 2, 2009

tea for me

Hello, readers. How was Halloween? Even though we didn’t have any trick-or-treaters, we enjoyed the Bulldogs’ win and snuck a few treats from the candy bowl anyway.

I’ve started to drink hot tea (with a little honey) in the mornings, and it makes me feel so grown up to be drinking a hot beverage from a mug (maybe from a super cute one like this from Etsy!). I haven’t experimented with many flavors or blends or whatever, but I’m open to suggestions. What tea do you like? (PS – I hate chamomile and green tea…I think they taste like dirt).

Happy November!

3 comments:

Katy Agnew said...

Hey MSKS! Add some mint and lemon to your honey in the tea and it makes it a completely different driink (especially for chamomile and green tea). It is super yummy!

Joeli said...

Tazo Organic red apple is DELISH!!! Hayden got me hooked on tea at the office!

LT (and Max) said...

claire is quite the tea-drinker. perhaps she can give some suggestions...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...