"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, November 4, 2009

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* You all could see me running in my reflective vest. H. O. T.

* That Jen Lancaster’s new book, My Fair Lazy (love the title, Jen) was already in stores.

* Some cool wall sconces for my foyer.

* To have been in Japan yesterday for their National Culture Day. Konichiwa!

* That I had an “eye” for interior design, ala Jenny at Little Green Notebook.

What’s your wish?

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

1. that thanksgiving was here
2. that i had a fabulous coat for the winter (suggestions?)
3. that i was in my pj's laying on my couch and eating puppy chow.

mary-kathryn herrington said...

that i had a million dollars to buy all new clothes, and magically would be skinny enough to buy them 2 sizes smaller... alas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...