"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, November 11, 2009

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That you all could have seen Amy on stage at her wedding reception singing “Fancy.” Yes, the Reba “Fancy.”

* That I didn’t love delicious snacks so much.


* To get my glam on with Kim K!


* That Thanksgiving would hurry up and get here.

* That each and every service man and woman knew how much I appreciate their dedication to this country! Happy Veterans’ Day!

What’s your wish?

2 comments:

Jennifer and BJ said...

oh how i wish i could have seen amy sing Fancy - that is amazing. can't wait for thanksgiving, too :)

LT (and Max) said...

please tell me she didn't really sing fancy. SHUT UP.

"mama spent every last penny we had to buy me a dancin' dress..."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...