"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, March 28, 2012

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* A bring-your-dog-to-work day!

* To be BFFs with Jennifer Lawrence. Check out her interview with Chelsea Handler on YouTube. You'll see what I mean.

* Some of these sherbert-colored jeans. I love the peachy-pink!

* An Easter dress. I can't seem to find one that I adore in my price range. Any suggestions?

* Someone to whome I could give this little tooth fairy pillow.

What's your wish?

1 comment:

Harris Helen said...

give the pillow to baby freddie!!

i wish we could bring our dogs to work. it'd totally boost morale.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...