|image and other HG wallpapers from here|
1. Other than Jennifer Lawrence, I didn't think the acting was all that good. But she killed it.
2. I didn't feel like Peeta was all that in love with Katniss like in the book. And he seemed a little pathetic. He was supposed to be this big, strong guy, and Josh Hutcherson is puny.
3. They left out Madge completely.
4. Gale is HOT.
5. Lenny Kravitz was perfect. And hot.
6. Woody Harrelson was much better than I thought. Still not drunk or mean enough for my taste, though.
7. Prim and Rue were GREAT.
8. Conceptually, they did a good job. Most things were just as I'd pictured.
9. They totally blew the Mockingjay pin introduction.
10. Stanley Tucci could not have been ANY better. Perfection.
11. Why did they leave out the bread from District 11?
12. Finnick better knock my socks off.
What did you think?