"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, March 9, 2012

a challenge...or maybe not

Well, Pinterest sure has taken off like wildfire, yes?

I myself got sucked in months ago (all the blame rests on Laura Merrill), and I. Love. It. It's like shopping, but you don't have to actually pay for the stuff. And it's like hoarding. but cuter and you don't end up on TLC clutching old Target sacks and dented canned goods.

Always having been one of those people who had to be "in the mood" to get creative, Pinterest seems to do the trick most of the time. But how many times, myself included, have we pinned with the best intentions, only to do nothing with it? Is the road to shoulda/woulda/couldas paved with good pin-tentions?


So here you go, readers (all five of you). I'm taking part in the Pinterest Challenge that I spotted on Hi, Sugarplum! blog (that's where I got the banner, too). The rules are simple: find something you pinned, actually do it/make it, and blog about it! It can be a DIY, an outfit or a recipe; just do something! Oh, and don't forget to tell me about it, and I'll mention it here. Let's share some blogger luv!

Today I'm off to Gulfport to help host a baby shower for my dear friend, Morgan. What are your plans for the weekend? I hope it's pin-credible.

You like those pin puns. Don't lie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...