"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, January 4, 2012

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?
* That I could have gotten a few posts together last week. Sorry I left y’all hanging! I know you were totally lost. ;)

* Some of these ballet flats. I am so digging on the poppy ones!

* A new chair for my living room. I’m so enamored of the colors in this one, but frankly anything would be an improvement from the blue recliner.

* This cute shirt I spotted on Pinterest (you can follow me here!). I think it would be so cute in the summer with black shorts and wedges, too!

* A leopard scarf. Isn’t it so hard to find the exact print you want?

What’s your wish?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...