"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Monday, January 23, 2012

bedroom re-do

It's no secret that I am totally enamored of Jenny Komenda and Joanna Goddard. Fortunately, they are blissfully unaware of how stalk-y I am of their blogs. Imagine my happiness when Jenny re-decorated Joanna's bedroom! Have you seen it yet? I'm so envious of Joanna's life in NYC with her cute husband and little boy; this did NOT help.

Here's her before...
Pretty, but how cute is the after?

Joanna and Jenny both posted about it on their blogs (images from Joanna's blog), so you should read them and get inspired like I did. Kell and I (well, let's be honest - just me) are working on re-doing our bedroom (Thanks, Freddie!), and I can't quit thinking about fabric and paint and bedding! I even created a Pinterest board dedicated to it so I don't forget the stuff I like!

In other totally awesome home re-do news, check out Mary-Kathryn's uber-cool Oxford crib. Yes, that's a garage door in her kitchen! Fab, right? Go to her blog to see the whole thing. I'm telling you, it's like something out of Garden and Gun.

I'm so envious of her vision, and her adorable hubby's handyman-ness!

What's your favorite room in your house?

2 comments:

Claire said...

URGH I am OBSSESSED with her new bedroom!!!!

I'm stealing her new paint color for a room in my house, but I don't know which yet.

Favorite room in my house - the front porch.

Can't wait to see what you decide!!

mary-kathryn herrington said...

oh thanks!! to be mentioned in the same post with those two cool gals is pretty fun! now, just to be as cool as they are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...