"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, January 27, 2012

celebrities read?

I like celebrities to have an air of mystery about them. I don’t care anything for those pictures in tabloid mags that say, “Stars: they’re just like us!” because frankly, no, they’re not. I would be so disillusioned if I ever saw Nicole Kidman picking her nose or George Clooney wearing Crocs. Don’t try to convince me of how down-to-Earth you are or how you are still so surprised you get recognized in the street. You’re famous. Zac Posen does not call me to offer a dress to wear to my friend’s wedding.

Still, hearing that that you have one teeny thing in common with a celeb is so fun, right? My friend, Erin, sent these articles to me about celebrities’ favorite songs, movies (they called them “films” of course) and books. Alec Baldwin and I have the same favorite book! And Roger Federer’s favorite movie makes me love him even more…

Do you share a fave with anyone?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...