"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, November 23, 2011

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* This Harry Potter mug. If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand. (be sure to read what it does!)

* A hot chocolate party! Wouldn't this be such a fun end to a progressive dinner?

* Some vision for decorating my home for Christmas. I'm so overwhelmed!

* Speaking of Christmas, I can see this topper on a sweet little Charlie Brown tree.

* That you'd come back tomorrow to see my annual Thankful Thursday post. After a year of wishing, I love to give thanks!

What's your wish?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...