"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Tuesday, November 29, 2011

wish list Wednesday - cell phone edition!

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?




* A free pass to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. $85 is a bit much...

* That I could figure out how to add links on this darn thing. Did it work? ;)

* For all of you to download the new Etsy app! Finally!

* Some cute, long scarves like the ones from Madewell.

* To come home with a Christmas tree waiting on me!

What's your wish?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

mary-kathryn herrington said...

you don't use the blogger ap?? i just downloaded the etsy one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...