"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, November 16, 2011

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That I could walk to my car after work and arrive home before dark.

* This cool map to chart my American domination.

* I adore this stripedy sequin-y top.

* Another free Avett Brothers concert. Bulldog Bash was insanely crowded!

* The complete Harry Potter movie collection. I can't wait to see When Harry Left Hogwarts...

What's your wish?

***a note from the author: I set this as a scheduled post, and it didn't work properly! It switched over to a draft. Any of you know how to fix that?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...