"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, February 4, 2011

curl up this weekend...

...with a bowl of this! (photo from there, too)

My friend, Lindsey, shared this recipe with me, and she swears it's awesome. I haven't made it yet, but give it a try and let me know. (For you WW followers out there, it's only 5 PointsPlus per serving!) If you're a carnivore like me, it would be a great way to use some leftover chicken. So is this!
I'm getting very close to the moment when I can say I'm tired of winter. Are you?

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

YUM. that sounds fantastic! will you please make some for me and deliver it? I do, after all, have a hurt ankle and am really unable to do certain things (like cook) for myself right now.


so....whenever you decide to feel sorry for me, you can bring me some of that soup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...