"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, February 9, 2011

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* Some letterpress business cards. Too bad the business I might receive from distributing them would barely cover the cost to print.

* That I could alter my own clothes. My life would change dramatically.

* An invitation to one of Ina Garten’s parties in the Hamptons. She would LOVE me!

* This gorgeous JCrew purse. Anyone want to give me an early birthday present?

* To whip up this darling heart cake for my Valentine. (Yes, that’s red velvet in the middle!)

What's your wish?

1 comment:

Elissa Roberts said...

I want to go with you to Ina's garden party! I love her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...