"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wish list wednesday - guest post!

To spice things up a bit, this week’s Wish List Wednesday is shared with us by a guest blogger! My sister Harris is impossibly darling and trendy, so I know you’ll love seeing what she’s wishing for.

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That I could have this fabulous A.L.C. skirt in my closet. It’s not on sale (yet!) but with a $400+ price tag, sadly it will never be mine. I also love the mixed prints of the outfit.

* That someone would make these for me… without any of the calories...

* That I was on a beach somewhere tropical with this swimsuit.

* A trendy pair of oxfords. How cute are these?

* That the groundhog doesn’t see his shadow today.. Come on, Punxsutawney Phil… Look the other way!

What's your wish?

If you'd like to share your Wish List Wednesday, give me a shout, and I'll feature you, too!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...