"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, December 1, 2010

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* To keep our football coach. Don't leave us, Dan!

* Some of this honey bear soap. I love the real thing, too!

* That someone would come decorate my house for Christmas...for free, of course.

* Something to help me keep my jeans tucked in my boots. There's got to be a better way than the ole tight roll technique!

* To be able to shake this sore throat (*cough*).

What's your wish?


2 comments:

Jessica said...

These are great for keeping jeans tucked in your boots! A girl a year older than me that went to Ole Miss invented them. The website isn't working, but here is the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bootlegz-Legwear/121135651265704

Katy Agnew said...

Or you can also tuck your jeans into your socks. That's what I usually do...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...