"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Monday, December 13, 2010

busy as a bee

Whew! Sorry for my lack of posting lately. I've been out of town for several days (which if you follow me on twitter, you are well aware), and I'm coming back to a desk full of work PLUS party after party (which equals cooking and preparation)!

What did y'all do this weekend? I made lots and lots and LOTS of Cinnamon Honey Butter for sweet little holiday happies. I'll tell you exactly what Darby from Fly Through Our Window said about it: if you make one recipe from my blog, let this one be it. (pic from there, too!)

I promise I'll be back soon! xoxo

1 comment:

mary-kathryn herrington said...

great minds think alike-- i made it this weekend too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...