"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, December 22, 2010

wish list wednesday - christmas edition

What am I wishing for this Wednesday before Christmas?

* Some of these A Christmas Story cookies while I watch, well, A Christmas Story.

* These nesting doll wine glasses. I love a nesting doll, and with these, there’s no need for a wine charm! (which aren’t even that cute to me, anyway)

* That Kell hadn’t deleted Rudolph from the DVR. I was SO not finished watching it.

* Some of this hazelnut-mocha chocolate sauce for a big bowl of vanilla ice cream.

* A safe, healthy and happy Christmas to all of you!

What's your Christmas wish?

1 comment:

mary-kathryn herrington said...

happy christmas msks!!! love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...