"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, September 29, 2010

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That I’d kept count of how many times I’ve sneezed today. I’m estimating it’s around 90.

* To spice up my earring collection. I think these will do the trick! (photo from divinerose's etsy shop)

* To meet the dude baton twirler for West Virginia University. Go get ‘em, tiger! (that one’s for you, Lindsey)

* That Jenny from Little Green Notebook would come to my house and make it perfect. Look what she did for A Cup of Jo’s Joanna Goddard’s living room!

* This book. The exerpts are so charming and funny. Thanks to youaremyfave for sharing!

What’s your wish?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...