"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, September 3, 2010

'til death do us part

Danny & Annie from StoryCorps on Vimeo.


Thanks, Joanna, for sharing this amazing video (and for letting me steal the title of this post from you). If you have a spare 5 or so minutes, watch this beautiful account of Danny and Annie's love story, from their first date through Danny's battle with terminal cancer. I can't imagine anything more wonderful than sharing a love like this. I love you, Ray Ray!

Have a lovely weekend, readers.

And Go Dawgs!

1 comment:

Anne Flanagan said...

What a precious, sweet story! Thanks, M S, for making me cry this beautiful Saturday morning.

Go Dogs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...