"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, September 8, 2010

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* This cool print for my house. The colors are great, and look – that’s my name!

* That Jackson had a totally awesome food truck. Maybe with Asian street food! Or just desserts…

* A circle scarf. But I’d of course first need a tutorial on how to operate it.

* That I could tell time. I want a cool watch.

* Another “W” for the Bulldogs tomorrow!

What’s your wish?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't tell time either. maybe I missed that day at SA?

Haley said...

Maybe I can sell Asian food out of the back of a truck when I get home! I have lots of yummy dishes I can bring home and re-create! I am going to need some sort of job afterall, and that sounds a lot better than most to me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...