"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, August 11, 2010

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* Safe travels to and from the beach. Yep, my third trip this summer!

* This super cool obi belt. I’m channeling my inner geisha.

* That my friend Martha Foose were on Twitter.

* A really pretty china cabinet for my dining room so I could finally move all my dishes out of the guest closet.

* A British accent.
What’s your wish?

2 comments:

Jan Johnson said...

We're heading to the beach Sunday. . . our 1st trip. I must say I'm a bit jealous of you. . . . . :)

Haley said...

I wish for a husband with a British accent... wouldn't that be lovely for our family gatherings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...