"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, August 4, 2010

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That I looked as great in a side braid as Zoe Saldana. I think I have too much hair. (picture from here)

* A few cute, new outfits for football season. Always thinking ahead!

* To be on Big Brother next season. I would rule.

* Some Bliss Body Butter. This stuff is so awesome.

* That The Office would return to its glory days (i.e. Seasons 1 and 2)!

What's your wish?

3 comments:

Katy Agnew said...

We can play with that braid when we are on the BEACH next week!!! I think it would be super cute on you... And you'll get to get some new fall clothes at the outlet mall too! 2 wishes granted by your favorite wish-granting fairy...

BTW, I'm so excited y'all are coming to Greenwood on Saturday!!! Thanks for coming to help celebrate my b'day!

The Shermans said...

Okay, do you HATE Rachel on BB as much as we do? I absolutely despise that girl. She screams everything. Yuck.

Kelly Kirk Smith said...

First, I love the blog...you always have such great recipes. Also, Modcloth.com has some really cute dresses for football season (that won't break the bank)! The precious metal dress was posted today and I may just have to order it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...