"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, July 14, 2010

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* That for once, I could pick what's on sale.

* That I'd written this post by my friend and favorite SPQ, Carol Puckett. CP, I agree with every single word.

*For football season to hurry up and get here! Not for the sport part, of course, but for the tailgating.

* This coffee table. Y'all have no idea how badly we need one, and this one is so unique!

* A cute romper. Although I'm not sure I wouldn't look like an Oompa Loompa in it...

What's your wish?

(For you early morning readers, I apologize for the incomplete list. I swear my blog had a virus. It's since been cured. xoxo)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...