"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Friday, July 30, 2010

retail therapy

TGIF + payday + tax-free weekend = YAY!

What are y’all going to buy this weekend? I wish I could find a romper like the one Kimmy has (and look as awesome as she does in it). I am going out to Flowood tomorrow to get a Gigi's Cupcake and hopefully another tax-free treat (or two) for myself. Cannot wait!

Don’t spend too much time outside this weekend, I hear it’s going to be hot. What’s that? We live in the South, and it’s always hot in July? How could I forget. But if you do have to get outside, it might be a good idea to have one of these in tow.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're cuter than Kim K.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...