"I've discovered that my own little postage stamp of native soil was worth writing about and that I would never live long enough to exhaust it."
- William Faulkner




Wednesday, February 24, 2010

wish list wednesday

What am I wishing for this Wednesday?

* To be friends with The Pioneer Woman. Ree, call me!

* That these gift cards I got for Christmas weren't burning a crazy hole in my pocket.

* Some cast iron cookware so I can make real cornbread and such.

* That it weren’t so cold in Toronto. Serious brrr, people.

* To have an Olympics party like you are my fave did!


What’s your wish?

1 comment:

Harris Helen said...

I cannot believe your Christmas gift cards are just NOW burning a hole in your pocket.. mine were spent by January!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...